Rock Solid Implant Dentures
If You Are Sick And Tired Of Loose Dentures And Denture Problems, Then We've Got Some Options For You That Will Change Your Life!
Here at The Mini Implant Center, we specialize in using Mini Dental Implants to eliminate your denture problems. Here are your two options:
Option 1 - The Hybrid Implant Bridge
The Hybrid Implant Bridge is our much more affordable alternative to conventional implants and "fix on 4's" that you may have heard about.
Option 2 - Rock Solid Implant Dentures
Read below to find out about our most affordable option for solving your denture problems.
Here's How It Works...
I will place mini implants and then create dentures that snap tightly onto the mini implants. You will have dentures that snap in, snap out, and stay put.
There simply is no good reason to suffer anymore! You can eat normally again without the need for adhesives. Instead of loose dentures that flop around, fall out, and create sore spots, you have dentures that lock into place!
Rock Solid Dentures
- Bite into an apple or steak again.
- Stop using messy pastes or adhesives.
- Talk, laugh, and eat with confidence again.
- No more fear of denture embarrassment
- Get your confidence back.
- Be comfortable in social settings again.
- Stop your face from collapsing.
- A fraction of the usual cost.
- Financing options available.
Other Advantages of Implant Dentures
Not only that... In most cases we can also remove the palate on the denture so you get more taste and temperature sensations.
If you have already heard about conventional implants, then you know that they can only be placed in certain areas, they often require bone grafts or sinus surgery prior to placement, healing time is long, and they are very expensive.
By contrast, mini dental implants can be placed in most areas without bone grafts or surgery, there is minimal discomfort during or after the procedure, much lower costs, and you get immediate results!
Mini implants also stop the jaw bones from dissolving away like they have been doing ever since you had your teeth removed. This can help stop your facial structure from collapsing and creating that old "denture" look.
Here Are The Simple Steps To Getting Implant Dentures
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and book a no charge consult appointment.
- I will examine your mouth.
- My implant team and I will do the planning and preparation work.
- I will place the implants and immediately attach your new dentures to them.
- Eat with your new teeth that night.
- Be happier than you've been in a long time.
Here Is What You Get
- No more fear and embarrassment in social settings!
- Your self confidence back!
- Smile, laugh, talk, sing normally again!
- Eat whatever you want again!
- No more sore spots!
- No more messy, gooey adhesives!
Ed Can Explain It Better Than I - Click The Arrow To Watch This VIdeo About Implant Dentures
So the question to ask yourself is...
How much more of your life do you want to spend suffering with dentures?
AND... remember that however lousy your dentures are now, they will only get worse as more bone is lost over time. And at some point in life there is so little bone left that even mini implants can no longer be placed. Then there is nothing to be done, except suffer.
That is a horrible way to spend the latter years of life. And that doesn't have to happen to you... if you don't wait until it's too late!
We have several implant denture financing options available to you, and we have done our very best to make our procedure affordable for you.
Book your free consultation appointment right now to see how dentures with mini implants can change your life!
Find out how mini implant dentures can change your life. Click the button below to schedule a no charge consultation with Dr Mike right now!