Your Local Implant Dentist
We do things differently, and we think you'll like it!
If you are looking for a local implant dentist in the Germantown WI, Suamico WI, and surrounding areas, you've come to the right place.
I am a practicing dentist for the past 30 years, and have trained extensively in all areas of dentistry. My focus now as an implant dentist is on giving patients their teeth back using mini dental implants.
My goal is to make implant dentistry affordable for more people so they don't have to suffer with missing teeth, poor self esteem, and a compromised life.
I am the author of the book The Mouth-Body Connection, the video series Bleeding Gums: The Silent Killer, and the soon to be released book The Mini Implant Revolution.
We are a small, friendly, high tech dental office. We don't stack up patients and run from room to room. We see only one patient at a time to insure a quality dental experience. We never pressure our patients and pride ourselves in being totally honest and transparent regarding treatment needs and fees.
Because we are small, highly efficient, and fully computerized, we are able to provide high quality care at reasonable fees. We never cut corners on our quality. To see more about how we do that, click here.
I understand how important your smile is to you. I also understand that trusting someone with your dental treatment is a very big decision. That is why I would like to give you some insight about why you should consider allowing me to treat your dental needs if you are looking for a local implant dentist in Germantown, WI or the surrounding areas.
First of all, you should know that I have been practicing clinical dentistry for for a long time. And during that time I was a relentless student of continuing education. I have taken hundreds of hours of courses and trainings over the years so that I could continually bring the highest quality treatment to my patients.
I do not believe in mass producing dentistry. I believe the best experience for the patient is in a friendly setting with personalized one-on-one care. And that is the way my practice is today.
Here is why I can bring to you the very best that dentistry has to offer.
- I see only one patient at a time. When you are scheduled with me, you are the only patient on my schedule, and I am 100% focused on you.
- Because of my 30 years of experience and training, I understand how everything in the mouth works together. Successful, long term dentistry by nature must take into account ALL factors like your bite, your gum tissues, your lips, your facial structure, and your overall health.
- I use only the best materials available today.
- My team and I take all the time you need prior to treatment to discuss your treatment needs and options, and make sure all of your questions and concerns are answered.
- We are totally transparent with our fees and procedures, and everything you need to know will be explained in detail.
- Your comfort during treatment is very important and I strive to provide a totally pain free experience. My injection techniques are painless, so even the shots don't hurt.
- I offer a no charge consultation appointment to discuss your dental issues. There is no pressure or obligation - just good information.
Dr Michael Pierquet
- University of Wisconsin- Green Bay. Graduated highest honors with a degree in human biology
- Marquette University School of Dentistry. Graduated second in class.
- Veteran’s Hospital in Portland, Oregon. A one year general practice residency with advanced training in all areas of dentistry.
- United States Dental Institute with 280 hours of orthodontic training over a 2 year period.
- The Center for Advanced Dental Studies which included 21 days of advanced training in diagnosing and treating bite related problems, head and neck pain, and TMJ Syndrome, with the world renowned Dr. Peter Dawson and Dr. Mark Piper.
- The Center for Professional Development which included 3 years of training with nationally known Dr Michael Shuster in the area of practice management and comprehensive care.
- The Center for Advanced Esthetics for advanced training in porcelain veneers, smile makeovers, and cosmetics with world renowned cosmetic dentists Dr. Larry Rosenthal, and Dr. Bill Dickerson (founder of the Las Vegas Institute).
- Numerous 1-4 day seminars on all aspects of dentistry with emphasis on comprehensive care, “whole body” dentistry, cosmetics, bonding, veneers, bite relationships, and mini dental implants.
- In private care practice since 1984.
- Author of Bleeding Gums: The Silent Killer
- Author of The Mouth-Body Connection
- Founding Member, American Association of Oral/Systemic Health
- Member of The International Academy Of Mini Dental Implants
If you are looking for a local implant dentist please click the button below to schedule a free consult.