Tooth Extraction For Dentures
If You Are Thinking About Having Your Teeth Removed And Getting Dentures, Do Yourself A Favor And Scroll Down To Watch This Video First
The last thing you want to do is make a critical mistake that you can never recover from. This 12 minute video will show you how to give yourself the best odds for a better future.
A Tale Of Two Futures...
If you think you may need to have your remaining teeth removed for dentures, then you are in an unfortunate situation. Making the wrong moves at this critical point in your life can lead you to a very unhappy place.
Making the right moves can lead you to a much better place. Here are two possible future scenarios for you to ponder.
Scenario 1 For Your Future
- You have dentures you hate or can’t wear
- Your Jaw Bones Are Slowly Dissolving Away
- Your Facial Structure Is Collapsing
- You Can't Eat The Things You Want
- You Stop Going Out To Dinner With Friends
- Social Embarrassment
- Needing To Use Gooey Adhesives
Scenario 2 For Your Future
- Teeth That Work
- No Bone Loss Or Face Collapsing
- Eat Whatever You Want
- Feel Confident
- Be Yourself
If you are going to lose your teeth, you have two choices:
- OPTION 1: Do it the normal way where the teeth are extracted by the dentist or oral surgeon and immediate dentures are placed. Within a year up to 40 % of the bone is gone, you have dentures you hate and maybe can't even wear.
- OPTION 2: Your treatment is pre-planned by the dentist as to what the final outcome will be. You decide ahead of time how many implants will be placed and where, and the type of appliance you want. Then the teeth are extracted and bone grafts are placed to stop destruction of the bone and create a solid foundation for implants. After healing the new teeth are placed on the implants.
Because of the nature of my practice, I see patients all the time who made the wrong choice, and I hear these people say things like:
- "If I would have known it would be like this, I never would have had my teeth removed"
- "I thought I could get my teeth taken out and have dentures, and everything would be great”
- “I wish someone had told me what would happen ahead of time"
- "I can't even wear these dentures"
- "My life is ruined, I won't even go out of the house because I'm too embarrassed to go out without teeth"
- "I wanted to start dating, but how can I kiss someone with dentures moving in my mouth
I Don’t Want That To Be You!
And that’s why I created a video for you that will show you what you need to know to make the right decisions regarding your dental future. Take 12 minutes out of your life to watch it now.
The time to figure everything out is BEFORE you have your teeth removed - not after!
The Five Tragic Mistakes People Make When Having Their Teeth Removed For Dentures
Fill In Your Name And Primary Email Below And We Will Email You The Video!
Helping You Be You Again
I SEE IT ALL THE TIME...
Patients often come to me upset and angry. Why? Because they went somewhere, had their teeth removed, and now they have dentures they can't wear.
- They can’t eat...
- They hate the way they look...
- They can’t get used to all the plastic in their mouth...
- The dentures gag them...
- They hate having the roof of their mouth covered in plastic...
- Their jaw bones are shrinking away...
- They look 20 years older...
- They are embarrassed to be with their loved ones...
- They rarely even leave their house anymore...